Realistic Tennis ball, Ping Pong ball and Bowling Ball animation

To further my skills, I also created an animation that shows three different balls, all with varying weights.

I first made the ping pong balls, which are usually hollow and made out of thin plastic, because of this they tend to bounce once or twice and roll away, and if multiple are dropped at the same time they tend to bounce away at different speeds and they bounce to different heights, which I have made sure to include in my animation. Next I animated the tennis ball, a tennis ball is slightly less hollow, and is usually made up of rubber, which is a lot heavier than the thin plastic used for a ping pong ball, so it would bounce a few times and roll away, but wouldn't bounce as high.


For the bowling ball, I knew a bowling ball wouldn't bounce off the ground at all, and if dropped on a thin piece of wood, it would break it, whereas a tennis ball or ping pong balls wouldn't, so I added the bowling ball falling and breaking the 'ground' beneath it.


Comments

Popular Posts