Interaction Brief: Playtesting Version 3

From playtesting, I learnt many things that need to be improved and changed about my board game so far, these include:

  • OMEN cards are too harsh and over powered
  • There is nothing stopping the player getting to the higher scoring creatures
  • The board needs to be changed to make battling more accessible.
  • Adding a 'barrier' to get into the caves
  • Adding smaller elements/mechanics to the rules
  • Adding a clear way that a player can 'die' 
  • Adding different cave entrances
  • Adding creature buffs depending on the creature chosen.
Self Reflection: My aim going forward is to implement all of these features and have a clearer idea in my head of the game I want to produce and to make sure I can play test at least once more this week, to ensure I know what needs doing.

Comments

Popular Posts