Interaction Brief: Design Ideas for Initial Prototype

I decided to draft out some initial design ideas for my board to avoid making the same mistakes I made whilst thinking of my initial idea, I quickly drafted out four ideas and chose the one of which I thought would look the best and be the least complicated layout to implement my game on. This is why I ended up arriving at the desision to use the bottom right design, I thought that it looked the most interesting out of the four, but also the least complicated out of the four, I then went away and designed this in illustrator ready for my initial prototype.


Self Reflection: I think that the process of designing multiple ideas before landing on my final one is a good way to figure out what design might work best for me, this way I can see a variant of different designs before I just jump into using one, and later realise it is the wrong decision.


Comments

Popular Posts