Utalising Last years propos

To help me progress a bit faster I decided to find some of the props I had created for our group project last year and use them to my advantage as smaller fillers for the scene. This included retexturing a lot of them and also making sure that the topology on a lot of them was correct. I felt the need to do this as I know a lot more now about topology, modelling and texturing than I did last year, so I knew if I wanted to use them I would need to put those skills to the test to make them not only look better but work better in the scene.

Books:

I had to remodel and retexture all of the books, this is due to the fact the book models used last year were slightly odd and had overlapping polys which made them hard to UV unwrap and texture. So I used the old books as a general basis and created new ones, UV unwrapped them and textured them by hand.




Other Props:


Skull:

The Skull that was used last year in our game was downloaded, so I decided to use this model again as it was a nice model and would look nice as a centre piece on a shelf.

I also along with this made some wooden table plaques that would hold table numbers, a small addition to the scene, but one that added a lot.





Comments

Popular Posts