FMP Pre Production - Initial Level Concepts

 

After I knew exactly what sort of style and what I was modelling my map off of I made my first mock up of what the map could look like from a birds eye view. The key is displayed on the right hand side. 

I will also ensure that there are props set up down the street and behind buildings so it is easier for players to evade or hide from the enemy team.

The 5 enterable buildings will be:

  • A Restaurant
  • two gift shops, one voodoo based and the other just tourist based.
  • A Restaurant names Erzulie's Eatery after the Voodoo goddess Erzulie 
  • A bar named Brigitte's Bar after the Voodoo Goddess Maman Brigitte 
All of the enterable buildings are planned to be fully decorated and players will be able to dip into and hide within enterable buildings.


Comments

Popular Posts