FMP Pre Production - Initial Ideas

When starting to think about what I wanted to do for my FMP I started thinking of different genres I wanted to dip into, the two I could think of most were fantasy and reality, as I like the realistic style but I also enjoy the fantasy and other worldly style. 


So I decided to do this mind map to help me with these ideas:


Doing this mind map helped me to further gather my thoughts and develop what sort of game I might want to create, as well as some other questions that i need to answer before starting, such as the age demographic, art style, accessibility options and existing game influence.

As i have decided to only do the level design/ art for the game, I want to ensure that the mechanics and theme are well thought out before I begin so the idea is conveyed correctly if it ever were to be turned into a fully functioning experience.




 

Comments

Popular Posts