Moonke GAG: Weapon Designs, Models and Texturing

- Weapon UVs

- Weapons Textured

Weapon Concepts:

Our Concept artist first drew up some weapon concepts based off of the aesthetics we were aiming for, this being a fantasy, melee theme, meaning most were tools or other objects you might find around the house.






Credit to Natasha Lai (https://natlaiuca.blogspot.com/)

Models:

Once I had an idea of exactly what I was modelling, I used the front and side view of the weapons from the concept art to start modelling.

Sword:






Axe:






Shovel:





Broken Bottle:






Dagger:








UVs and Textures:

Once All the models were finished and i was sure myself and my team were happy with them, I textured the pieces I knew I wanted in a basic shader in Maya, and then exported the other components into substance painter to texture.






















I then imported and textured all of these weapons in unity, and made them prefabs to ensure they were ready to be implemented into the game.












Comments

Popular Posts