Moonke GAG: Character Concepts, Models and Texturing

Concept Art

Much like the other major models that needed to be done, the pipeline is relatively the same for the character. The first port of call was concept art made by the concept artist that helped me to create the character we were visualising. It also helped knowing that we were doing a non binary character meaning we didn't need any defining features for either sex.



References:

The next thing I needed to do was look for references for the human body that would help me to create a character, to enable me to create a character that wasn't of a specific sex I needed to try and find a reference that portrayed this, or to use sex specific references and change them.




(https://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-248910238/stock-photo-four-views-of-muscular-shirtless-male-bodybuilder%3A-back%2C-front-and-profile-shot%2C-isolated-on-white-b)




(https://www.pinterest.ru/pin/520376931940839271/)

Modelling:

I then began to model the character based around the front and side views from the references I had gathered.





Clothing:

The next thing I did after the character was modelled was start to model the clothing based off the concept art, I did multiple of these then got opinions from he rest of the team to see which they thought was the best.


























The Final:


Texturing:

I then exported everything into substance and textured it ready for it to be implemented in unity.
























Comments

Popular Posts