Rethinking the project

 

After developing most of my project I came across a pretty major issue when my hard drive was completely wiped, meaning every piece of work I had completed within the past 3-4 months was thrown essentially into the void. After many failed attempts to restore the data that was lost, I knew I needed to rethink and overcome this hurdle, with the added bonus of the deadline being incredibly close. This meant that the scope of my project had to be lowered considerably. Before where I made sure I had an entire block of the city scape, this time I would focus on only one building, making sure that I captured all of the minor details. I chose to go along the lines of a city café, with a courtyard outside for 'garden' seating. I also wanted to stick to the romantic feel that I was striving for with the previous build, meaning I had a specific style in mind. Below are the screenshots that didn't disappear with the rest of my work of the old build, as well as some images that will help inspire my new build.


Old build (what's left of):







New build inspirations:





Comments

Popular Posts