Interaction Brief: New Warrior and Creature Pieces layout including Treasure card designs

I decided to leave the design on the Warrior pieces and the creature pieces till last, when I knew my game mechanics were finalised, I decided to test different layouts of these designs before digitally making them. When I did digitally make them I tried out a lot of different colours, much like with the OMEN cards, this gave me a better idea of what I would like the pieces to look like.

I also designed the art for the Treasure cards, and ensured they were the correct colour scheme and design before making them physical cards.







Self Reflection: As the final pieces are being completed, I am starting to see my vision for my board game coming together, this is making me want to tweak little things about it, as some things aren't completely correct. From now on, I will ensure that all of my pieces are made into physical things a long time before they need to be completed to get rid of this problem.



Comments

Popular Posts