Interaction Brief: New Rules, Board design and Piece design.

I adapted my rules to make them more clear to the average player. I also ensured that all of my design elements were completed, and ready to be printed, and made into physical objects, in order to play test for the last time.

When creating my board, i ran into a few difficulties, such as tryign to figure out the spacing and the spaces of whihc will have card actions attacjed to them, I soon overcame this though, and finished the board. The creatures were a simple design, along with the Warrior pieces.




Self Reflection: The graphics side of the board game was the easier part for me to complete, when it came to rules, I struggle to word them in a way I wanted to, and in a way that was readable, through playtesting, I soon figured out what people did and didn't understand, and this became easier for me to complete.


Comments

Popular Posts