Animation Project: Self Reflection

Even though I didn't get to implement all of the animations that I created, the animation I did implement (The walk cycle) worked out really well. 
If I were to complete this project again, or improve it, I would ensure that I looked further in depth into how to rig and animate a character before trying to dive right in and do it. When it came to the character model, I would have liked to have done a more in depth model, but unfortunately didn't have the knowledge or time to do so. This could again be partially fixed by researching into how to do something before diving head first into it.
One thing that I would say was successful was that I did rough animations first and made sure they worked within my game, before going back and doing more in depth animations. This way I already know what i'm doing before refining. 

To ensure that for the next project I don't run into these problems. I am going to make it a point to watch more modelling and animation videos to further my knowledge on the subject, making it easier.

Comments

Popular Posts