Animation Project: Character Clothing Concepts

Going back to my previous research on clothing trends during the time my game is set, and the social classes present within the location, i decided to do some character clothing concepts. Before doing this though, i had to decide what kind of character I wanted.

I decided to go with a chibi style character, this is due to the fact that they don't have as many features as a more complicate character might do, and i also decided it would be easier to animate and texture.


My first clothing option was a business suit, this would have been worn by the rich, and well off


The second option was a worn top and handkerchief tied round the neck, this would have been worn by the poorer people of the town, and also children. 
This also goes for the final outfit, although the waist coat provides a bit more of a status symbol.







Comments

Popular Posts